10990C Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services – Sydney
August 12 @ 9:00 am - August 16 @ 5:00 pm UTC+11$3650.00
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization.
The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solution.Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
This primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfill a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports.
The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.
After completing this course, participants will be able to, among other things:
- Describe reporting services & it’s components
- Describe reporting services data sources
- Implement paginated reports
- Work with reporting services data
- Visualize data with reporting services
- Aggregate Report Data
- Share reporting services reports
- Administer report data
- Expand & integrate reporting services
- Describe mobile reports
- Develop mobile reports
Before attending this course, participants must have, in addition to their professional experience:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL such as taught in the 20761C – Querying Data with Transact-SQL course