10999 SQL Server On Linux – Brisbane
January 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 21, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+11$1460.00
This two-day instructor led training course is aimed at database professionals looking to implement SQL Server on Linux.
This two-day instructor led training course is aimed at database professionals looking to implement SQL Server on LinuxDownload Course Outline view schedule/book online
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is existing database professionals with experience of database systems running on Linux.
The secondary audience is Linux professionals who are interested in adding database capabilities.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to deploy SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to install the additional optional components to SQL Server
- Describe how to configure SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to connect and manage SQL server images on Linux
- Describe how to migrate databases from other database systems to SQL Server on Linux and provide disaster recovery
- Describe the high availability features of SQL Server on Linux
Before attending this course, participants must have:
- Familiarity with the SUSE, Red Hat or Ubuntu operating system and networking
- Familiarity with the SQL language