- This event has passed.
20778 Analyzing Data with Power BI – Online
May 27 @ 9:00 am - May 29 @ 5:00 pm UTC+11$2190
The main purpose of the course is to give participants a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. The course includes creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App.
This three-day instructor led course provides participants the end-to-end knowledge and experience of how to analyse data with Power BI. The course is designed to guide attendees through real world scenarios and provide comprehensive knowledge on how to model and visualise data to enable it to be easily shared with internal and external stakeholders. The course cover all of the components of Power BI including development, administration, security and the Power BI mobile application.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is BI professionals who need to analyze data utilizing Power BI. The secondary audiences for this course are technically proficient business users.
After completing this course, participants will be able to, among other things:
- Describe self-service BI
- Describe the Power BI suite of products
- Connect to data sources and optimize data models
- Shape and Combine data from different sources
- Model data
- Create reports and manage solutions
- Describe the Power BI developer API
- Describe the Power BI mobile app
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.