- This event has passed.
PBIA Power BI Advanced – Online
April 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+11$675.00
This one-day hands-on course covers advanced techniques in development of Power BI reports and dashboards using the Power BI Desktop and the online Microsoft Power BI Portal.
The course provides an overview of the advanced features of Power BI, which includes query techniques using the M query language, building on sophisticated time intelligence functions using DAX and other advanced modelling techniques to support innovative visualisations in Power BI.
Throughout this course, the attendee will gain extensive experience creating and managing reports using real-world, commercial scenarios in Power BI.Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for all types of experienced Power BI users and developers including server and content manages, designers and developers who are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of reporting in Power BI.
- Database developers and administrators who want to create and evaluate modern data analytics solutions
- Business Intelligence developers looking to modernise skills for the cloud.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Query Data with M Power Query language
- Work with DAX modeling language
- Create advanced visualisations and various dashboards
- Configure a data gateway
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Attended the Power BI Essentials course or have equivalent knowledge
- An understanding of the data being accessed and how you want to display that data
- Basic experience writing Excel Formulas
- Some exposure to Power BI or Excel data modeling