This three-day instructor-led course teaches participants how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.Download Course Outline view schedule
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfill a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports. The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.
Course Objectives: After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe key features of data modelling within business intelligence
- Describe various report services data sources and how these are configured
- Create reports with report designer and/or report designer
- Configure reports with report designer and/or report builder
- Create SQL Server mobile reports
Before attending this course, participants must have, in addition to their professional experience:
- The equivalent knowledge as course 20761 – Querying Data with Transact-SQL
There are no reviews yet.