With Power BI you can now see all of your data through a single pane of glass. Live Power BI dashboards and reports show visualizations and KPIs from data residing both on-premises and in the cloud, providing a consolidated view across your business regardless of where your data lives.
‘Dashboard in a Day’ is Power BI in a nutshell and is a great way to get immediate hands on experience with new and exciting tools to gain spectacular insight into your business data.View Schedule
Throughout the day, we’ll touch on the following areas:
- Importing Data
- Transforming Data
- Interactive Data Exploration
- Report Authoring
- Creating Dashboards and uploading Reports
- Operational Dashboards and Sharing
- Refreshing Dashboard data
- Distributing content to larger audiences
- Power BI Service – Sharing content to your organization
- View and manage your Excel reports in Power BI
What to Bring
You need to bring a device/laptop with a Windows Operating System that’s able to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi.
You will need administrative rights on your device in order to install the Power BI Desktop Designer. If you already have the latest version of Power BI Desktop installed, you would not need administrator rights. Download Power BI Desktop here.
There are no reviews yet.