Data Analysis Fundamentals Using Excel
The main purpose of the course is to give participants the ability to add analysis capabilities to Excel spreadsheets and to provide participants with a foundation to learn more about advanced data analytics with Excel or Power BI.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for anyone who wants to take the data analysis technologies in Excel beyond formulas and add more advanced capabilities such as dashboards, hierarchies, and relationships.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Create an Excel Report > Create and Excel Table
- Create a Pivot Table and Pivot Chart
- Create a Dashboard and Analyse Data
- Create Hierarchies
- Create an Excel Data Model and Connect to External Data
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating systems and its core functionality
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including formulas