This one-day, instructor-led hands-on workshop will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to implement and utilise Data Quality Services (DQS) and Master Data Services (MDS). These features in SQL Server 2012 are used for improving and maintaining the quality of your data across the enterprise.
In this workshop participants will learn how DQS integrates with MDS to enable MDS users to perform DQS matching on their master data. The workshop focuses on developing Data Cleansing and Data Matching practices to enable the creation of a data repository for your organisations Master Data.Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Information Workers and IT Professionals wanting to imporve centralised data management and improve the data within their enterprise.
After completing this course, particpants will be able to:
- Learn about Microsoft’s Master Data Management strategy
- Create a data Knowledge Base
- Create a data cleansing project
- Create data matching and de-duplication projects
- Utilise the SSIS DQS Data Cleansing Component
- Utilise the Excel MDS add-in to manage Master Data
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- An understanding of basic database concepts
- Working knowledge of the Windows environment
- An understanding of business fundamentals