This instructor-led course provides students with the necessary knowledge to develop reports using Microsoft Report Builder 3.0. The training environment includes SQL 2008R2, SQL 2012, and SQL 2014 Standard and Enterprise, so that the students can utilize Report Builder 3.0 and generate reports from multiple sources to investigate the different features of each release.
The course covers the Report Builder 3.0 wizards, basics of report design, intermediate reports with report parameters, a detailed section exploring report expressions and how to properly configure them, filters, report visualizations including graphs, charts, images, and gauges, advanced reporting including the utilization of maps, interactive reports, Report Parts, subreports, subscriptions, and exporting options.Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for power users, developers, and IT professionals that will be involved with the design, development, and maintenance of reports created with Report Builder 3.0.
After completing this course, participants will be able to, for example:
- Plan the reports
- Use Report Builder 3.0 & understand the parts of the interface
- Launch Report Builder 300 from multiple sources
- Understand management options
- Understand & utilise the Table, or Matrix Wizard, the Chart & Map wizards
- Understand & utilise lists, tables, matrices, data regions, parameters, expressions and more
Before attending this course, participants must have:
- Basic understanding of relational databases
There are no reviews yet.