This one-day instructor-led course empowers business users to create ad hoc reports with Report Builder 3.0 using the Report Models built on the databases they use, in an intuitive, Office-like report authoring environment while providing enough features to satisfy a more technically skilled report developer.
The course walks through how to use the Report Builder tool to create and format reports including parameter reports, drill-through reports, matrix reports and linked reports. The course also covers how to use Report Models which provide business users the ability to easily customise and create ad-hoc reports.Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Business Users and Power Users with limited technical skills who are required to connect to various data sources to produce new, simple reports on their own and can choose to save them locally or to share them with others by publishing to the Reporting Services centralised store.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Create and format a Report Builder report
- Enhance a Report Builder report
- Create and manipulate data sets
- Use report models for reporting
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality and ideally experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- An understanding of the data being accessed and how you want to display that data