This 3-day instructor-led course is intended for information workers and database professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge about SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services.
During this course, participants will learn how to use Report Designer in SSDT and Report Builder, work with solutions and projects, design basic reports, enhance reports with formatting and images, effectively group and summarise data, work with parameterised reports, incorporate charts and custom maps, and work with drillthrough reports, and manage reports.Download Course Outline View Schedule / Book Online
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is information workers and database professionals who have a general familiarity with databases prior to the class.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Work with solutions and projects
- Design basic reports
- Work with table, matrix, and list report items
- Enhance reports with formatting and images
- Effectively group and summarise data
- Work with parameterised reports
- Incorporate charts and custom maps
- Work with drillthrough reports
- Manage reports
- Utilise Report Builder
In addition to their professional experience, participant who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- A general familiarity with databases
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft Office applications
There are no reviews yet.