The goal of this one-day instructor-led workshop is to provide participants with the technical skills required to administer SQL Server.
Upon completion, participants will be able to install, configure and troubleshoot the client server database management system of Microsoft SQL Server.
Throughout this course, a series of extensive hands-on exercises provides you with practical experience administering SQL Server.Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
This SQL Server Administration course is designed for the practicing Microsoft SQL Server professional. It is also appropriate for anyone interested in learning SQL Server database administration. This includes SQL Server developers, SQL Server DBAs, SQL Server web developers and any computer professional who needs to understand the architecture and fundamental administration of a SQL Server database.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use SQL Server tools to install SQL Server
- Create SQL Server databases
- Back up and recover SQL Server databases
- Implement security for logins, databases and objects
- Monitor and maintain SQL Server performance
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- An understanding of basic database design, administration, and implementation concepts
- Experience using the Microsoft Windows Server operating system
- An understanding of basic SQL statements