The goal of this course is to provide participants with the technical skills and knowledge to write Transact-SQL statements for Microsoft SQL Server. Upon completion, participants will be able to retrieve and modify data from SQL Server and understand how to perform these operations whilst maximising query performance.
This course is designed for all SQL Server versions.Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals who are looking to gain an understanding of how to write T-SQL queries.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Write SQL Server T-SQL queries to retrieve data
- Understand the performance impact of queries
- Develop queries to be used in reporting solutions
- Update and Insert data into tables
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- A basic understanding of database concepts
There are no reviews yet.