This one-day hands-on Essentials course thoroughly covers the development of Microsoft’s SQL Server Reporting Services reports using SQL Server Reporting Services. The course provides an overview of the Reporting Services architecture, and then covers creating reports including parameter reports, drill-through reports, matrix reports and linked reports.
Throughout this course, you gain extensive experience creating and managing reports using real-world, commercial scenarios in Reporting Services.Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for all types of reporting users including server and content managers, designers, and developers who are responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of reporting solutions from SQL Server 2008 to 2012 Reporting Services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and format a report using Reporting Services
- Enhance a report using Reporting Services
- Create and manipulate data sets
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Basic knowledge of writing SQL language queries
- An understanding of the data being accessed and how you want to display that data