HOW WE HELP YOU
Minimise the chances of a data breach
Improve performance without additional infrastructure
Trust in your Business Continuity Plan
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Server and Operating System Configurations
- Disk volume configuration
- Local Security Policy
- User Rights Assignment
SQL Server Instance Configurations
- Default collation
- CPU and Memory Configuration
- SQL Server level security analysis
- Maintenance plan and backup job review
- Trace Flags
- Database options, file sizing, file placement
Database performance and schema review
- Index fragmentation
- Query performance review
SQL Server resource utilisation bottleneck review
- SQL Server internal resource utilisation (Buffer Utilisation, IO Performance, Waits)
- SQL Server Error logs
At the end of the engagement we’ll provide you with a written report indicating the current status of your servers plus an actionable work plan detailing any immediate remediation work required.
For a comprehensive analysis of your environment over time, check out our SQL Server Healthcheck.
Helping those that help others
To continue our support for non-profit organisations, WARDY IT Solutions offer free SQL Server Safety Checks to all Australian Charities.
Learn more about our support for Non-Profits here.