SQL Server problems at 2am on a Sunday morning? Don’t panic. Our Microsoft Certified consultants are here to help. From expert advice to assistance with patches, workarounds and data recovery. Call us on 1300 3927 394 or email us.
Proven Track Record
We have the knowledge and expertise to develop and implement customised SQL Server database solutions to suit you. There’s no environment too complex, no problem too small. If it’s SQL Server, we will have seen it before.
Are you experiencing performance problems or random failures? These could be caused by a number of contributing factors that are sometimes hard to decipher.
Is the problem due to contention? Is it configuration? Is it poor design? Our Microsoft Certified consultants can help. Find out more.
The vast wealth of knowledge in the WARDY IT Solutions team means they are able to assist with all of our various SQL Server needs, and their customer service commitment is second to none.
Greg Norris, Trinity
Moving to Azure is a piece of cake, right?
If you’re considering a move to the cloud or are half way through your migration, we can help. Here’s just a few ways we can support you in your journey to the cloud:
- Work with your team and assess your environment to figure out good candidates for Azure.
- Figure out and explain how much a move to Azure is likely to cost or save your organisation.
- Put together an actionable “Move to Azure” plan, split into bite sized chucks to ensure your team know what they need to do for a successful transition.
- Onsite, tailored Azure training for you and your team.
Microsoft Azure Gold Partner
As a Microsoft Gold Azure Partner, we know Microsoft Azure like the back of our hand. We’ve helped hundreds of organisations successfully transition to the cloud and we’d like you to be the next.Get In Touch
SQL Server Database Healthcheck
Reduce the need for expensive upgrades by optimising your existing infrastructure.
The SQL Server Database Healthcheck is a comprehensive examination of your SQL Server environment. Helping to reduce the business risks associated with down-time, performance bottlenecks, and the complexities of deploying and managing Microsoft SQL Server.
We’ll highlight areas of concern and provide actionable recommendations to improve the performance and availability of your SQL Server infrastructure whilst keeping the costs down.
- Database Fragmentation and Defragmentation
- Database Integrity Check
- Database Options, File Sizing, File Placement
- Database Recoverability Review
- SQL Server Processor and Memory Utilisation
- SQL Server Resource Wait Stats Analysis
- Maintenance Plan and Backup Job Review
- Server and Hardware Review including disk and memory utilisations
- SQL Server and Windows Performance Counter Collection
- SQL Server Level Configuration Options
- SQL Server Security Analysis
- SQL Query Performance Review
- Blocking and Deadlock Detection
- Index and Index Fragmentation Review
- Log Reviews (Windows Event Logs, SQL Server Error Logs and Agent Logs)
- DBCC Best Practices
- Identify Aged Statistics
- Database Files (MDF, NDF) and Log File Analysis
- Database Capacity Review
With the option for Deeper Dives into areas such as:
- Query Execution Plan Analysis
- Schema, Table and Index Analysis
and where appropriate, our Application Database Review leading into:
- Defining all Primary Keys and Foreign Key Relationships
- Identify Appropriate Data Type
- Normalisation and Renormalisation and more…
Microsoft Certified consultants
At WARDY IT Solutions, we’ve lived and breathed Microsoft SQL Server for the past 13 years. All SQL Server Database Healthchecks are carried out by our very own Microsoft Certified consultants. We’ve achieved Gold Partner status for both Microsoft Data Platform and Microsoft Data Analytics and we pride ourselves on having delivered some of the largest Microsoft SQL Server implementations in Australia.Get In Touch
The SQL Server Database Healthcheck provided by WARDY IT Solutions was invaluable. The level of detail that the findings went into was truly remarkable. By implementing the changes recommended by the Healthcheck we were able improve the performance of our SQL Server instance by over 160%.
Cherie Whelan, RPS Group
We all know that getting on top of SQL Server licensing stops you wasting money on unused licenses, makes budgeting and forecasting easier and reduces licensing compliance risks. But…it’s often complex and time consuming.
Our licensing specialists understand the various licensing models – physical and virtual, and how virtualisation affects them.
- Preparing a future state environment
- Designing a new topology
- Analysing a Customer Environment
- Identifying Customer Product and Capability Requirements
- Recommending Licensing Solution Options
- Helping you ensure your licenses comply with your Enterprise Agreement
Consolidation & Virtualisation
Microsoft SQL Server has always been so easy to install and as a result many organisations are paying the price of server sprawl. You may be asking yourself, do we really need so many standalone servers?
When looking to reduce costs, consolidation is tempting. It reduces licensing costs, management costs and even environment costs such as power, cooling and space in your data center.
But, with high reward comes high risk. If not planned properly, consolidation can become very costly.
Microsoft Certified consultants
Our Microsoft Certified consultants work with you to consider things like performance, maintenance windows and upgrade suitability to ensure you don’t have to revert your changes. We help you figure out the best approach for your organisation to ensure your consolidation project is successful, leaving you to take the glory.Get In Touch
We understand that random failures and slow performance can be frustrating when it comes to your Microsoft database system.
Whether the problem is due to resource constraints, poor design, poor development, rogue changes or bad configuration, our Microsoft Certified consultants can provide you and your team with in depth analysis on what’s causing the problem, and the best way to get it resolved.Get In Touch
If you are looking to migrate to Microsoft SQL Server from other database platforms, such as Microsoft Access, Oracle, DB2, MySQL or Sybase, our Microsoft Certified consultants can help you evaluate your decision. We also provide you with access to SQL Server migration tools that will help simplify and speed up the database migration process.Get In Touch
GET IN TOUCH:
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…
We take care of your databases, you can take care of the rest.
No training, development, expenses, super or PAYG.Find Out More
Data Analytics Services
Spend less time preparing data and more time understanding what your data is telling you.
Our Microsoft Certified Data Analytics specialists transform your data into easy-to-consume formats so you can spend more time making data driven decisions and less time trying to find the data you need.Find Out More