Hunter Valley Coal Chain Coordinator (HVCCC) manages the end-to-end planning, scheduling and live coordination of the supply chain used to export coal from the Hunter Valley region. HVCCC needed to upgrade their mission critical systems and found the right partner in WARDY IT Solutions to make the change from Oracle to Microsoft SQL Server.
At a glance, WARDY IT Solutions delivered:
- A significant and seamless transition from Oracle to SQL Server
- A vast reduction in database code complexity
- A faster and better performing system
- A more secure environment
- Ongoing peace of mind through pro-active support
This has been a great achievement for HVCCC and their Business Services team, transforming the performance, stability, and security of their mission critical systems.
Download the full case study here.