SQL Server 2012 is coming! Microsoft Learning has already started developing some of the exams, courses, and books that will help you learn SQL Server 2012.
We are pleased to say that WARDY IT Solutions has been commissioned by Microsoft Learning to assist in the development of learning resources and the exams. Here’s a preview of some of the SQL 2012 courses under development.
The Quick View
|Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012||10774||70-461|
|Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||10775||70-462|
|Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012||10777||70-463|
|Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||10776||7-464|
|Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server 2012||TBD||70-465|
|Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012||10778||70-466|
|Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Platform||TBD||70-467|
What’s changed with SQL 2012 courses?
- 1:1 mapping between exam, course, and book (no more two-course mapping!)
- An exam preparation book for each exam
- More real-world scenarios and business context
What’s different about the exams and certifications this time?
- More community involvement in identifying the skills to be tested (over 300 people participated!)
- Higher expectations of skill level and experience for the successful candidate
- More direct focus on core skills such as querying and on business context
- Recertification required every three years at the Pro level
Microsoft has made the decision that to ensure that the certifications remain a meaningful and valuable indicator of candidate’s skills. SQL Server 2012 Professional-level certifications will require recertification every three years. Initially, the recertification requirement will be one or two exams.
If you’d like to no more about SQL Server 2012 Microsoft Official Curriculum then contact WARDY IT Solutions.