Analyzing Data with Power BI
The main purpose of the course is to give participants a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. The course includes creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App.
Download Course Outline View Schedule/Book Online
Who Should Attend
The course will likely be attended by SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Perform Power BI desktop data transformation
- Describe Power BI desktop modeling
- Create Power BI desktop visualisation
- Implement the Power BI service
- Describe how to connect to Excel data
- Describe how to collaborate with Power BI Data
- Connect directly to data stores
- Describe the Power BI developer API
- Describe the Power BI mobile app
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and reporting
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas)
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching)
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel
There are no reviews yet.