- Preparing to launch a new, cloud based, superannuation administration platform in Australia, Recreo needed to be confident that their databases and client data were being well looked after.
- To fulfill their required DBA capabilities the Recreo team appointed WARDY IT Solutions to leverage their Virtual DBA service.
- In September 2019, Recreo launched the OneTrust® platform with extensive database testing and support from WARDY IT Solutions.
Accreditation & Launch
In September 2019, Recreo announced the launch of the OneTrust® Platform with their first major client, Mine Super. During the lead up to launch, the Recreo team were able to focus on their new client and announcing the milestone without having to worry about the security and maintenance of their MS SQL Server databases, WARDY IT Solutions had it covered.
The Virtual DBA Service includes:
- Daily health checks delivered to nominated staff providing a detailed report of all SQL Server activity
- Monitoring of servers 24 hours, seven days a week, 365 days a year by Microsoft Certified, Australian based, on shift DBAs
- A dedicated account manager to provide a regular point of contact and ensure clients receive the most from their Virtual DBA plans
With the platform only just launched, WARDY IT have continued to provide key support now that Recreo has moved into a live production environment. Recreo will continue to utilise the support that WARDY IT provide as the company and its client base grows.Read the full case study here